Dr. Baron Kim is an alumni of University of Pittsburgh’s #1-ranked Doctor of Physical Therapy program, where he also earned his BS in Rehabilitation Science. Baron has most recently worked in the outpatient orthopedic setting in Bergen County, NJ, treating patients of his hometown community for 2 years. Baron also has experience in other physical therapy settings including neurological, vestibular/concussion, inpatient rehabilitation/ acute care, and workers comp clinics. Baron believes each patient should be treated as a unique individual in order to optimize their physical performance and quality of life. Baron emphasizes the importance of 1-to-1 time with each of his patients to develop a genuine patient-provider relationship and maximize the effectiveness of his clinical care. Baron specializes in treating orthopedic injuries by using a combination of advanced therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, and specialized patient education. Baron looks to build upon his expertise with continuing education courses on manual therapy techniques, TMJ treatment, vestibular rehabilitation, and postural restoration.
- COVID-19 Relief Promotion - Save 25% or More on All TreatmentsCome in this month for a special rate!
- Enjoy Wellness New York City16 E 40TH ST
New York, NY 10016646-886-8699
- Mon9am - 8pmTue9am - 8pmWed9am - 8pmThu9am - 8pmFri9am - 8pmSat9am - 5pm
- • The Joy Of Healing: How Summer Fun Heals the Heart •
- • Summer’s Bounty •
- • Easing Transitions with the Earth Element •